I'm getting some help from some friends of mine to accomplish my goal of cooking more new things this year. A bunch of us have gotten together and decided that we'll do an e-mail chain with a new recipe each week. We'll post the recipe one day and the rest of us have a week to prepare the dish. Then, we weigh in with our thoughts on the dish, suggestions for preparation, etc.
Well, lucky readers, I'm going to share that wonderful bounty with you.
I can't guarantee the dishes will necessarily be healthy. I can't guarantee you'll like them. But I can guarantee they will provide different dishes than you've currently been preparing at your home. For my contributions, I'm going to turn to the bounty of cookbooks I received for Christmas for inspiration.
I invite you to cook along with us if the recipe strikes your fancy, and weigh in with your thoughts!
First recipe comes Wednesday!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment