Monday, January 01, 2007

Two Things:

a) I'm looking for a new blog URL - the current one is a little too accessible. I need something a little more incognegro. Any suggestions?

b) I saw this on Jarrod's page and wanted to see who reads my blog. So, if you please, make yo'self known!

1. Who are you?
2. Are we friends?
3. When and how did we meet?
4. Do /Did you have a crush on me?
5. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.
6. Describe me in one word.
7. What was your first impression of me when you met me?
8. Do you still think that way about me now?
9. What reminds you of me?
10. If you could give me anything what would it be?
11. How well do you know me?
12. When's the last time you saw me?
13. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?
14. Are you going to tell me?

9 comments:

Setta B. said...

I love that your readers/friends actually leave comments. I might post this questionnaire as well but won't get any responses. I just know it!

Darryl D. Smith said...

I like your current blog URL...it's good enough for me!

1. Darryl D. Smith

2. Yep

3. I believe it was at an HBCU Conference...could've been SEJC...

4. Not that I know of...

5. TB...your initials...

6. Confident...you know you're going to be somebody and isn't afraid to let anyone know that...

7. She's a cool person...

8. Yep

9. Hampton...and their paper...

10. Um...your own private jet so you won't have to experience that airline again...

11. Not very well, but would like to get to know you better...

12. I don't remember...probably at the same conference...

13. Not that I know of...

14. LOL! Tell you what?

Jarrod said...

A) How about "Freedom Writer"? I know it's the title of some new movie coming out about inner city kids who find their freedom through writing. GET IT??!! But nah, given your past with trying to write and be free I figured it fit.

B)Negro you know me! But this is for the masses, so knock yourself out.

1. Jarrod
2. Yeah, if we aren't you're a hell of an actress.
3. Freshman year. It was probably at some random Ogden Hall event.
4. I used to.
5. LOL...I think I've given you enough nicknames. But I think I'll go with Juggs.
6. Optimistic
7. Cute
8.Nah. The only things that are cute are babies, monkeys and baby monkeys. You've got this womanish beauty going on these days.
9. Lasagna...the newspaper...Jack Bauer (NO HOMO!!)
10. LOL...damn my mind. Uh, I'll say a job at the paper of your choice.
11. Pretty damn well. I have called you by your middle name.
12. Around Thanksgiving
13. Surprisingly yeah.
14. Yeah, just ask me.

Anonymous said...

1.Toya
2.more so associates
3.middle school
4.no
5.T (because your name is Talia. Creative I know, lol)
6.Nice
7.I honeslty don't remember. But I've always thought you were nice.
8.Yep
9.middle and high school
10.I'd give you a Hug. I like giving hugs and they make people smile. (unless you don't like to be touched...then you'd get a smile)
11.not very well
12.NABJ 2006
13.nope
14.still nothin

Southerner in Suomi said...

I'm not gonna answer all those questions cause I'm lazy, but I have to change my blog too.
This regular employment thing has some unwanteds on mine. I'd say think of the most random thing and make that the URL. Mines is gonna be pretty stoopid.

Madam DLBG said...

1. Madam Neechie
2. In a sense (whatever the sense you would like), yes
3. I randomly found ur blog through another blog
4. Yes, a crush on your writing style
5. What's the name of the so so def doll? your fro reminds me of his, it's HOT!
6. INTELLIGENT
7. Don't kow, haven't met...yet?
8. ?
9. ?
10. ?
11. As well as you allow people to know you through ur blog
12. Never
13. No ma'am
14. tell you what? LOL

Jameil said...

how abt tdot? or tdotb. i have jamar's new url. i'm waiting for him to post again. hmph.

Chris said...

1. I go by the name of Chris
2. Yes we are
3. Through the coonery that is our chats, and in person in Indy this past August
4. Hmmm...
5. I remember I called you the Queen of Quips once, and I think I'm going to stick with that because your sarcasm and sense of humor is a great gift from God
6. strong
7. She's cool
8. sure do
9. "Can we get this man some Vasoline? Some Jergens, anyone?"
10. Durn, I'm not sure.
11. Getting to know someone is a process that isn't quick, but I like to think I know you well.
12. August 19th in Indy
13. Nah, I'm pretty straightforward

T Dot said...

Thanks to everyone who has responded thus far - glad to know who you are!

On my URL: I checked Freedomwriter and blogger already has someone with that URL; same goes for tdot. Tdotb, however, is still available. I have to mull it over, but a change may be coming soon. I'll let you guys know.