FORWARDS SHOULD NOT BE SENT THROUGH CELL PHONE TEXT MESSAGES!
I don’t pass them along (usually) through e-mail, so why would I pass them on my cell phone?
When I read some of the forwards I get on my phone, I have to wonder to myself, “Self, what kinds of friends and family members do you have that think you want to read this kind of stuff on the phone? Are you sending out the wrong messages?”
I don’t know what the world is coming to, but I’d like to know who had enough time on his hands to go through and type all this stuff in?
Whoever you are, you are a loser. Or in your language: 99966688#777#2#5556667777337771
I swear, this week has been worse than most. I’ve been inundated with random forwards from friends and family. I hate forwards in my e-mail, but I never thought. These are all the forwards – or the ones I haven’t deleted – since Feb. 24 in all their text messaged glory (note, these messages were sent as is. No grammar, spelling or punctuation has been added):
“What’s wrong with ur phone? Everytime I call it says ‘the subscriber ur trying 2 reach is currently giving head. Please try again later!”
“Special report! Snow White was kicked out of Disney World. She was caught sittin on pinochio’s face with her skirt up, yellin, ‘lie nigga lie!’”
“Top 5 lies women tell: #5 – I’m a virgin. #4- he’s just my friend. #3- I dont suck dick. #2- I’m cumming. And the #1- Dis yo pussy!”
“20 angels r in this wrld, 10 r sleepn on clouds, 9 r playn n 1 is reading dis txt. Snd ths msg2 10 friends including me if u get 5 bac sum1 u luv will surprise u!!”
“Bacon is bacon eggs is eggs dnt let dat nigga between dem legs he say u cute he say u fine but 9 mnths lata he say it aint mine!”
“A teen girl asked her mom if babies came out da same place boyz put their dicks? Yes mom said! So when I have a baby won’t it break my teeth? BAYBEE GIRL :P"
“Sex is like math. Add the bed subtract the clothes divide the legs and hope you don’t multiply. Send to 5 freaks.”
"A recent survey said 99% of ugly ass people check their messages w/their thumb. Its 2 late; dont switch fingers now."
What they fail to realize is that I only pay for 500 text messages a month. I don't want to waste my precious messages hearing about this randomness.
I say we band together and start our own forward. I have a rough draft already.
Like to hear it, here it go: "If u agree dis madness of texting fwds via cell phones needs to stop, fwd dis blog entry to 10 ppl. Otherwise, you'll be 4eva cursed w/ an inbox full of inappropriate msgs from ppl u thot luvd u...and ur crush will never say another word to u."
7 comments:
ok so i am mad at SOME of the text forwards, but i think what i am more mad at is the forward you came up with and the fact that you took time to come up with it yourself!
LOL, what can I say? Friday was a slow day at work.
I remember when I had a cell phone and I got a text message...I was so excited, and it was my sister forwarding me some b.s. I texted her right back and said "DONT DO THAT ISH AGAIN."
Mashaun is the Text Message Forward King. And man, hahaha that last paragraph is classic.
When I get text spam, it comes from numbers I don't recognize. At least you know who to retaliate against!
Yeah, Mashaun is the king of forwarding texts. I hate them now. I barely even look at them.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! i hate texts, too. forward b.s. i don't do forwards and i told one of my friends she owes me 5 cents for that bullshit she sent me. i said, i'll be lookin for my nickel in the mail. i wasn't playin. but i'm mad you get all the freaky ones. uh huh talia. there's something you're not putting on the blog.
Post a Comment