To all of the single ladies who read this blog, my friend Jarrod is taking applications for a girlfriend. I figured I'd help him drum up some business.

He's funny, college-educated and (he says) disease-free. Send all applications (and mugshots) to him - not me -please.
Jarrod, consider that my public service announcement for the year.
5 comments:
Talia, how you gonna play my cousin out? He is disease-free or at least he better be or else Nana gonna get in that a**! I'm out!
ps. jiffy mix? do you mean jiffy peanut butter? what is jiffy mix? Oh wait you mean cornbread...you don't make that from scratch?
I'm not trying to play him. I'm a reporter. I can't say anything unless it's been verified. I haven't seen his test results - so I gotta go on his word. That's all. Trust and believe: Jiffy mix is the bomb. Regular cornbread is okay, but Jiffy makes a meal a meal.
Good look Buford...I need all the publicity I can and can't afford
Talia...that is too funny...what's your fee? I might have to start a nation-wide search for my next girlfriend!
It's a free service, but it's available only at my discretion. All I ask is an invitation to the wedding. And don't expect a gift.
Post a Comment