Saturday, February 07, 2009

I could rock this, yes?

Her hair is a little longer than mine, but I may try this updo for the Follies:



I tried to do twists at an angle today and just got frustrated and gave up. This seems like it isn't that hard to do though. If I can pull it off -- I may not have to pay to get my hair done. ... Or, I could pay to have my stylist do it so it's extra fresh. We'll see.

2 comments:

Veronica Miller Jamison said...

YES!!! Oh my god, I'll jump up and down if you do it.

And it's not as frustrating if you do it on a day off, when you have nothing to do. That way, you can just play with it until you get it right -- and if you don't, just wash it out and start over. :o)

Setta B. said...

I love this style. I'll have to search for more of her videos. Are they all "Request Updo"? Well, if you do it, take pictures.