Thursday, February 19, 2009

Kill Yourself.

Know what irks the crap out of me?

When people leave their ringers on high at work. And let those jokers ring.

On my way into the building, I put my phone on vibrate or silence it altogether. I mean, I've left my ringer on BY ACCIDENT at work before and that joint has rung. But soon as I hear it, I scramble through my bag to find the bugger and immediately silence it or answer it.

Not so for these cats here.

One cat consistently keeps his ringer on. And it always seems to ring while he's on an interview. We're all in the newsroom, damn near on top of one another. When that joint rings, he just lets it ring. He's got one of those rings that sound like the transitional music from Saved By the Bell. You know what I'm talking about. (duduhduhduhdu-DUNDUN -daduhdundundunduhndun)

It bothers me. A lot.

And clearly it just happened again. Which is why I'm taking valuable time out of my day to write about this joker.

2 comments:

Darby said...

that bugs me too!!!... I turn my ringer on vibrate as soon as I get to the metro, because I hate being that person who's phone goess off on the train early in the morning as well. One morning I forgot to put it on vibrate, and all of a sudden "Stuntin is a habit, get like me" started BLARING! I was so embarrassed... and everyone was looking at me like they wanted to throw me off the train lol.

Maybe you should try giving him those looks. They scared me pretty well :)

Jameil said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!! i don't wanna hear weezy blasting out of your cell! EVER!! there's a chick in one of my classes w/the super generic ringer up on blast and she always lets it ring through until she walks out to answer it... and she always answers it. RUDE!!