Living my possibilities by stepping away from my certainties
ha ha ha... see, now you understand. sometimes throwing down the mic is all that needs to be said to convey how you feel. P.S. You can NO LONGER make fun of my post... that is all.
I HATE it when that happens...
I feel like I just listened to "What More Can I Say" off The Black Album.
blogger be hatin.
Not Hov.(Pause.)"What more can I saaa-aaaa-aaaay?!"
Post a Comment
5 comments:
ha ha ha... see, now you understand. sometimes throwing down the mic is all that needs to be said to convey how you feel.
P.S. You can NO LONGER make fun of my post... that is all.
I HATE it when that happens...
I feel like I just listened to "What More Can I Say" off The Black Album.
blogger be hatin.
Not Hov.
(Pause.)
"What more can I saaa-aaaa-aaaay?!"
Post a Comment