I said I'd never join MySpace.
I spoke too soon.
www.myspace.com/taliabuford
But I have a good reason. My boy, Joe, who is overseas right now, has a page and will be making regular updates on his band's touring escapades. So he said to join, add him as a friend and I'd be sure to stay in the loop.
So I gave in. Ah well.
If you're on MySpace, and I haven't already hit you up, add me as a friend.
First Facebook. Then Blogger. Now MySpace. Like I needed something else to distract me from work. Geez.
Friday, August 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
No effing way.
Is that pig that I just saw out the window? With wings?
Welcome to the dark side. (*evil laughter*)
LOL..its funny that you just posted about myspace because I just did too. I'm new to bloging, but myspace was in my first blog entry.
Oh yeah, do u mind is I link u?
Have a good one :-)
LoL I was thinking what took you so long, then I remembered you had sworn it off LoL. You're right one more thing. For me the new MySpace is youtube.
lmao. there are too many. how bout epsi asked me to join friendster a while back. i was like NO MORE!! DAMMIT!! NO MORE!! blogger, myspace, ybj listserve, several sgrho listserves, 3 email addys. ENOUGH!!
Post a Comment