Sunday, August 28, 2005

Chilaxin

I'm sitting here on a Sunday afternoon in my pajamas watching a bootleg copy of "Four Brothers" sipping on some orange pop.

Life is good.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool blog !! keep it up ! Ever been scammed online? Fight back with the new Scamblogs.com. Let's stand up against scammed

Unknown said...

have you heard of the Detroit poet named Wardell Montgomery Jr?
I knew him when we lived in Denver, I have been trying to get in touch with him but can not find him on the web.
You can find him reading around Detroit at open mikes.
If you should run across him will you please turn him on to my blog site he can email me from there
Thank you
you can read some of my poetry at davidepatton.blogspot.com
again thank you

Sheena said...

I really want to see that movie. Is it good? I heard it was.

Unknown said...

I AM MAD AT THE BOOTLEG!

Sherlon Christie said...

boooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
to the bootleg. wasn't the movie filmed in Detriot...I would figure you would support it in the theaters since that is where you are now!