All right!!! Someone got a face-lift. I kinda like this new look for your blog. Good times TDot!
Ok, now onto you with your Wilma Rudolph tendencies. How exciting. A half marathon, you say? I remember the 5K you bravely took on for the first time and overcame in style....even leaving with some event swag. Love the "finish line swag." Yogurt, bags, drinks and rice?!? (that was a weird one). Anyhoo, very proud of you. After training, the half-marathon will be a breeze for you.
1 comment:
All right!!! Someone got a face-lift. I kinda like this new look for your blog. Good times TDot!
Ok, now onto you with your Wilma Rudolph tendencies. How exciting. A half marathon, you say? I remember the 5K you bravely took on for the first time and overcame in style....even leaving with some event swag. Love the "finish line swag." Yogurt, bags, drinks and rice?!? (that was a weird one). Anyhoo, very proud of you. After training, the half-marathon will be a breeze for you.
Run TDot Run!!!!
Post a Comment