Monday, October 06, 2008

Fruity (pause) Suprise

I got an Edible Arrangement today!


The BF got it delivered to my job. I don't have my camera, so I couldn't take a picture to post, but I found this one on the Web site. Mine is a bit smaller than this, but it's still HUGE.


What better way to start the week?!


I remember telling him about how cool I thought they were when a friend of mine got one while we were in Florida. They're usually huge, so you kinda have to share.


I hesitantly cracked mine open (it was so pretty) and ate at least one of everything in the bouquet before I sent an e-mail to my co-workers saying they could stop by my desk for a fruity treat. Even now, I keep taking the pineapple (one of my favorites) and wondering to myself whether i should save any for anyone else.


Eh. No. It's my gift. I'll eat all the pineapple if I want to. I did share a pineapple daisy with the security guard. See? I'm generous.


And really, who knew that chocolate covered strawberries were so tasty!? And why wasn't I informed of this deliciousness until now?


P.S. -- T minus six days until my birthday. There's still time to get those gifts in the mail. Hop to it.

1 comment:

Darby said...

WAIT! How crazy is this?! I definitely thought about getting you one of these but then I changed my mind. Good thing I diiiiiid! LOL