Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Wack 'Fro

I feel like my afro is all out of wack today.

My sister told me that my hair would respond to my moods eventually. I think my hair is in tune with me sooner than anyone expected.

One patch keeps sticking up in the back of my head. My shape is slightly off-kilter. And no matter how much I pick it, the back of my 'fro is flat.

I'll write more later, but I have to file a story.

I think me and my hair both need a nap.

3 comments:

Jameil said...

pick yo afro daddaaaaaaaaaaay b/c its flat on one-side. welcome to the natural side homie. hahahahaha. i don't even know what to tell you except mine was fluffiest and worked like i wanted to most when clean. my fro does NOT like to be dirty. it refuses to cooperate.

Miss McLaughlin said...

Hair, natural or relaxed, does EXACTLY what it wants to do. I think my biggest misconception about natural hair was that it would cooperate. I was wrong and apparently Im not alone. Im sure your afro looks wonderful. Sometimes hair problems are all in your mind...(maybe not...but its a nice thought isnt it?)

Setta B. said...

Work with it then! If it won't go completely round, style it such that it's artistic, creative. Experiment! However, I understand you gotta look decent at work.