Merrill Lynch (Associate Assistant)
Editor in Chief at the Hampton Script
Misc. internships (The Commercial Appeal, Detroit Free Press, Press & Sun-Bulletin, SHFW)
Reporter @ The ProJo

Four movies I could watch over and over:
Love Jones
What's Love Got to do with It? (Eat the cake, Anna Mae!)
There's Something About Mary
Purple Rain
Four places I have lived:
Flint, Mich.
Hampton, Va.
Memphis, Tenn./Binghamton, N.Y./Washington, D.C./St. Petersburg, Fla. (Internships)
East Providence, RI
Four TV shows I Love:
24
CSI (either the original or :Miami)
Iron Chef (Food Network all day, baby)
Boondocks
Four places I've been on vacation:
Oxford, Ms.
New Orleans, La.
Athens, Ohio
Atlanta/Macon, Ga.
Four favorite foods:
bread
Lunchables
macaroni and cheese
fried chicken (can't you just hear my arteries clogging?)
Four places I'd rather be right now:
At my apartment
Southfield or Flint, Mich.
Maryland/D.C. (Louise!)
Brooklyn, NYC
Four Web sites I visit daily:
Bloggers (keeping up to date on friends lives - and the comments on my page)
Gmail
NY Times or Bank of America (depends on my mood)
Four bloggers who are now IT!
Jarrod (since you're alive and well...bastard)
Darby (do it T&L style)
Jessie (I want the bestest list ever!)
Russatta (show them how it's done, sis)
6 comments:
Awww Thelma! I wish you were here too! That way I wouldn't have to still mail your present...lol. j/k
love jones! yes!!! what kind of bread? oxford, ms? what kind of vacation is that?! my food network show is 30 minute meals. i LOVE rachael ray! she's great!
any kind of good, crusty bread. Oxford, Ms: visiting family - that's as close to vacation as we got in my household. And Rachel is my girl too!
You would make me do this...prepare for ignorance.
a list i just might have to jack!
Tha blacks... That was a nice one, tho.
Post a Comment